NKK Switches M Series Family — Bushing Mount Miniature Toggle Switches:
NKK sets the industry standard for quality, high performing toggle switches. Our full line of toggles features both PC board and panel mounting options available with a full array of actuator options and terminations to meet virtually any application. Subminiature and ultra-miniature to dual seal waterproof and high-capacity toggle switches are offered. Matching indicators are available.
Designed to perform and withstand extreme environments for critical applications such as construction equipment, transportation, and medical equipment. Our waterproof toggle switch is great for marine applications. Customizable 3D CAD models of each part are available for download by clicking the link within each product series listing. UL and CSA certifications available. Certificate of RoHS2 Environmental Compliance is provided within each product series.
- 6A Power Level & 0.4VA Logic Level
- 1-4 poles, Snap-in, Frame and PCB Mount
- The molded diallyl phthalate case has a UL94V-0 flammability rating
- Epoxy sealed terminals prevent entry of solder flux and other contaminants
- Anti-rotation design, standard on non-cylindrical levers, mates toggle and bushing
- Anti-jamming design protects contacts from damage due to excessive downward force on actuator
- High torque bushing construction prevents rotation or separation from frame during installation
- High insulating barriers increase isolation of circuits in multi-pole devices and provide added protection to contact points
- UL, CSA